Good for all skin types. Can be added to any skincare regimen for lighter moisturization.
A dual-action moisturizer that delivers immediate and long-lasting hydration.
- Provides soothing hydration and a velvety finish.
- Uses a unique combination of ceramides and botanical lipids to hydrate the skin and provide a smooth and supple, yet airy finish.
- Excellent in combination with treatment products, retinoids and exfoliators.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- May be used as needed for lighter moisturization.
- Good for all skin types.
- May be used following your skinbetter science treatment regimen and before sunscreen.
- Use of a sunscreen during the day is recommended.
Hydration Boosting Cream – How to Use from skinbetter science on Vimeo.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Niacinamide, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Betaine, Xylitol, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalene, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Sodium Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Algin, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-11, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.