Normal to oily skin or those looking to enhance the benefits of their treatment products.
A multi-tasking cleanser with slow-releasing alpha hydroxy acids and an infusion of oxygen to purify and refresh.
- Infuses a burst of skin-energizing oxygen for brighter-looking skin.
- Features slow-releasing alpha hydroxy acids that instantly purify and refresh skin.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Apply a generous amount to damp skin.
- Massage gently with fingertips.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Use of a sunscreen during the day is recommended.
Oxygen Infusion Wash – How to Use from skinbetter science on Vimeo.
Aqua/Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Decylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.